Hello everyone and thank you for visiting my blog today as we celebrate Simon Says Stamp's huge Stamptember Party. At the end of my blog post here you will find a graphic detailing a FREE GIFT OFFER and how to redeem it .... so don't forget to keep scrolling all the way to the very end. Thank you!
Here is my party card celebrating Halloween in the cutest way possible. You may have seen this already because Simon Says Stamp featured it yesterday on their Instagram and Heidi also shared it on her YouTube live also, but here I share how it was made.
For this project I have used the following brand new products:-
Here is a handy link that will take you directly to the entire new collection.
I have also used the previously released:-
A2 Notched Rectangles
I took a panel of white cardstock and softly ink blended with Bundled Sage and Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Inks. I die cut using the A2 Notched Rectangles die. This panel was backed with white craft foam and adhered to an A2 card base.
I die cut all of the elements from each of the three new pumpkin die sets listed above and I ink blended using Distress Oxide Inks in Ground Espresso, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Dried Marigold, Scattered Straw and Speckled Egg for the little windows. I glued all the parts together and adhered the house pumpkin directly with glue and the other two were popped up on dimensional foam tape.
I used the Spooky Halloween EZ Strips for the fun sentiments, adding them with foam tape and I highlighted some points with a white gel pen.
Last but not least I added some white Nuvo drops to take the eye around the scene.
Thanks for stopping by to join in this creative party!
Adorable pumpkin card, Nicky!
ReplyDeleteYour pumpkin card is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThe inking and shading are so perfect on your card! I love how you combined all the pumpkins to one card scene! 🎃
ReplyDeleteThank you for inspiring! It is just an adorable card!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!
ReplyDeletePrecious!
ReplyDeleteI just love this card. The soft colors are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is an adorable card. Love the colors you used and especially like the ghost coming out of the pumpkin! So inspiring!
ReplyDeleteso cute! wonderful!
ReplyDelete