Thursday, September 26, 2024

Hello Bluebird Stamps - Fright Mice

 







Hello friends!   Today I have created a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps using the Fright Mice stamp set from the recent (but now sold out) Halloween Speciality Kit.  I already had all of the images coloured from the first time I made and shared a card with Fright Mice and knew when I had a couple of hours I'd get to use the remaining coloured images.  So, without further delay here's what I used to make this card:-

Fright Mice Stamp Set
Fright Mice Die
Light of the Moon Die
Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline Die

I used the deckle die to create a white panel of cardstock (largest die from the set).  I ink blended the panel using Dried Marigold and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks.  I then covered the bottom portion of the panel with kitchen paper and with the rest I splattered on some diluted white acrylic paint.  I then used Copic markers to give the suggestion of some ground for the mice to eventually stand on.




I stamped the sentiment in black ink and then die cut and formed the 'Light of the Moon' die cut pieces and glued in place.

So I had those Fright Mice already coloured so here are those colours again from my first card a few days ago:-

Mice - E34, E31, E41, W00, W3, W1

Blush - R22, R21, R20, R00

Black - T7, T5, T4

The images were highlighted with a white gel pen, backed with foam tape and then applied to the scene.




The 'Light of the Moon' die set includes the 3 bat images which I die cut from black cardstock and applied with foam tape and I gave them glimmering eyes with a metallic gel pen and dotted in a few stars in the background with the same pen.

This whole decorative panel was backed with a panel of black craft foam and applied to a slightly larger black panel of cardstock which in turn was adhered to the card base.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back soon with something new!














5 comments:

  1. You’re so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Nicky. I love how this is colored. I can’t wait to receive this kit. It’s the only one that I bought. Those mice are so stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. It has adorable + spooky vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love this set.

    ReplyDelete