Tuesday, April 23, 2024

My Favorite Things - You Give Me Butterflies - April Card Kit Release

 




Hello!   The You Give Me Butterflies April card kit from MFT Stamps is now available for purchase.  Today I'm sharing with you my second card (keep scrolling after this post to see what I shared yesterday using the kit.   Here's what I've used to make this CAS card:-


Such a simple card to make, I simply prepared two sturdy white A2 panels of cardstock.  One I adhered to my card base and with the other I die cut using the Peek-a-Boo Butterfly Die-namics.   I then carefully applied glue to the back of this die cut panel and adhered it to the other panel.





I found a 'rainbow' of colourful cardstock scraps and die cut the Peek-A-Boo Butterfly once from each scrap and I then selected piece by piece to form a rainbow effect and for added interest I made the butterfly's body and a couple of areas of the wing tips a glittered silver cardstock.   I carefully glued the little sections through the openings.





I stamped the sentiment with black ink in my Misti so that I could repeat stamp for a perfect image and with that this CAS card was done!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.















No comments:

Post a Comment