Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Hello Bluebird Stamps - Farmyard Little Bits

 




Welcome to my blog and a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps.  Today I've reached back in time to one of Hello Bluebird's very early stamp sets but one that remains a firm favourite with me, it's their Farmyard Little Bits set and I've made a simple birthday card idea to inspire you.  Here are links to what I've used:-


I took a panel of sturdy white cardstock and I masked a line above which I ink blended using Distress Oxide Inks.  The sky was blended using Salvaged Patina and then from the masked line upwards I used Crushed Olive then Mowed Lawn.  The masking tape was then carefully removed and I applied the panel to my card base.




I stamped the images from Farmyard Little Bits using Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and I coloured with these Copic marker combinations:-

Cows - T6, T4, E02, R01, R00, R22, R20, C3, C1
Red - R59, R39, R29, R27
Hay - E44, E31, E51
Gift - G00, BG11

I die cut the images, then arranged and adhered the images with foam tape except for the red barn which for a little depth perception I glued directly.




I highlighted a few points with a white gel pen then popped the card in my Misti so that I could repeat stamp the sentiment for a bold and crisp image.

With that this project was done!  Thanks for reading my blog today, I'll be back very soon with something new.














No comments:

Post a Comment