Sunday, April 28, 2024

My Favorite Things - April Release Countdown Day 2





On April 30th at 10am Eastern, MFT Stamps is having their main release for the month.   Today, my card features one of two brand new Pure Innocence illustrated stamp sets.  Here's what I've used:-


I created a circular card base from sturdy white cardstock and a smaller circle of Cotton Candy cardstock which I glued to the front.  I then used the new Stitched Pinking Edge Circle Stax Die-namics to create a white panel which I ink blended softly with some Cotton Candy Ink.  I backed this panel with white craft foam and applied to the card base.




I stamped the 'Like A Sister' image using black ink and coloured with the following Copic markers:-

Skin - E35, E33, E11, E00
White Dresses - C3, C1, C0, C00
Pink Cardigan and Shoes - RV63, RV52, T3, T1
Yellow Cardigan - Y19, Y13, T3, T1
Brown Shoes - E44, E42, E41
Hair (left) - E44, E41, E40
Hair (right) - E87, E44, E43, E42
Blushes - R22, R21, R20, R00




I used a white gel pen to decorate their cardigans and highlight their cheeks then I die cut using the coordinating die-namics.  I backed the image with dimensional foam tape and applied to the background.

I stamped the sentiment on a sentiment strip and also applied with foam tape and the final touch was the addition of 3 white Nuvo drops.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment