Saturday, April 27, 2024

My Favorite Things - April Release Countdown Day 3





Welcome to Countdown Day 3 to the April 30th release by MFT Stamps.  I have a cheerful birthday card for you today featuring a new stamp set illustrated by Jenoblade.  Here's what I've used:-


I created a mini slimline panel from sturdy white cardstock.  I ink blended the panel using the amazing Poppin' Pink ink by MFT and then splashed it with white acrylic paint loosened with a couple of drops of water.  Once dry, I stamped the sentiment in the corner and I did this in my Misti so that I could repeat stamp for a nice crisp image.




I stamped the Bear Hugs images using black ink and coloured with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Bears - E87, E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
Blushes - RV04, RV02, RV19
Birds - B04, B01, B000
Butterflies - YR09, YR04, Y38
Greenery - G19, YG17, YG03
Ladybug - R39, R29, R24, T6, T4, T3

I highlighted points with a white gel pen, die cut using the coordinating die-namics then applied the images to the background using dimensional foam tape.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment