Tuesday, March 12, 2024

My Favorite Things - March Vault Release Spotlight

 





Today at My Favorite Things we're spotlighting yesterday's Vault Release which you can now buy.  Many of you will recognise the dies I worked with to make the card I'm sharing today.  Here's what I've used:-

Welcome Baby (sentiment)
A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax Set 2 Die-namics
Rainbow Love 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Pretty In Plaid 6 x 6 Paper Pad

This is an A2 card.  I created a white A2 panel and over this I layered a panel of Poppin' Pink cardstock that was trimmed 1/8 inch smaller than A2.  I then used the Stax Die-namics to create the white panel and which gave it a faux stitched edge.

I ink blended this panel softly using Spun Sugar Distress Ink.  I glued the layers together and then popped it in my Misti and double stamped the sentiment using Poppin' Pink ink by MFT.




I used MFT's cardstock and patterned papers from the two paper pads listed above to die cut all of the baby clothes.  I assembled the pieces, backed them with foam tape and after glueing the washing lines in place I applied the clothing to the lines using the 'pegs' which I die cut from kraft cardstock.




I highlighted with a white gel pen and added one or two other very subtle accents and then this simple card was complete.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














No comments:

Post a Comment