Tuesday, March 5, 2024

My Favorite Things - March Kit - Birthday Vibes






I'm happy to confirm that the Birthday Vibes card kit from MFT Stamps is now available for purchase.  Go and get yours before it sells out!  Find below a list of the products used to make this card:-

Inside & Outside Stitched Oval Die-namics
A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax Set 2 Die-namics

I took an A2 panel of MFT's Grapesicle cardstock and die cut using the Stax Die-namics. I masked off the edges and then used white pigment ink together with the Party Streamers Stencil to create the streamers in the background.  This panel was applied to the card base and set to one side.




I die cut two sizes of the Stitched Ovals and ink blended the larger one to create a soft peachy background, I applied this with foam tape to the streamers panel.  I used one of the stencils from the set of 3 Party Streamers and a  glitter gel pen and this created a few little circles in the background.  I can never resist a little sparkle.

With the smaller oval I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink and heat embossed in silver.  This sentiment was applied raised up on a double layer of foam tape and applied slightly overlapping the larger one.




As with yesterday's card (keep scrolling after this post to view it if you haven't already), I used cardstock from the Sweet Summer Color Blends Paper Pad to create the cute Balloon Animal which I highlighted with a white gel pen and applied to the ink blended background with foam tape.

Hope you like my kit cards and have fun creating your own.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.








No comments:

Post a Comment