Monday, March 4, 2024

My Favorite Things - March Kit - Birthday Vibes

 





Hey everyone it's time for a new card kit release from MFT Stamps and this one is called Birthday Vibes and you will be able to buy it tomorrow March 5th at 10am Eastern.

For this card I've used the following MFT products:-



To create the card I first prepped an A2 panel of MFT's silver sparkle cardstock and glued it to my card base.  Next, I die cut white cardstock using Blueprints 27.  I layered the stencil over the top and softly ink blended to a fade using MFT's Sno Cone Ink.  The panel was backed with white craft foam and applied to the sparkle panel and set to one side.




I used the kit's Birthday Vibes Die-namics to create the large sentiment.   I die cut from sturdy white cardstock first and then I used it again to die cut cardstock from the Sweet Summer Color Blends 6 x 6 Paper Pad which I absolutely adore!  I glued the letters in place and backed the sentiment with dimensional tape and applied to the background.




I used more paper from the paper pad to create the balloon animal using the Balloon Animal Die-namics, I glued the different components together and I highlighted with a white gel pen.  This too was backed with foam tape and applied.

To finish the project I used a glitter gel pen and other toning coloured pens to dot in some interest to the background which makes it feel like a celebration.  Card done!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














No comments:

Post a Comment