Tuesday, October 11, 2022

My Favorite Things - October Release Day/MFT & Friends

 





The MFT Stamps October release is now available for purchase!   Perhaps you'll be buying this Rachelle Anne Miller illustrated stamp set?

Products used:-


I used the two largest circles from the Stax Die-namics set to create an opening in each of two square panels.   The one with the smaller opening I ink blended around the circle with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink.   I backed the white panel with foam tape and stuck it to the blended panel which in turn was glued to another panel that had a Speckled Egg ombré affect blended on it.   Everything was then applied to a panel of patterned cardstock and glued to the card base.




I stamped the Cute & Cuddly Christmas image and coloured it with the following Copic markers:-

Koala - W5, W4, W3, W2, W1
Red - R89, R39, R29
White - C3, C1, C00
Tree - E87, E44, E43
Blushes - RV14, RV42, R11

The image was die cut and applied with foam tape and I highlighted with a white gel pen.

To complete the card I used Snow-Tex to dab on some snow and a little white stickles glitter on top of that and I applied 3 sparkling clear sequins.   The sentiment was stamped and directly applied and with that the card was complete.




Enjoy your online shopping!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.





No comments:

Post a Comment