Monday, October 10, 2022

My Favorite Things - October Release - Countdown Day 1

 





Friends, it is Countdown Day 1 to tomorrow's release from MFT Stamps that you can purchase at 10am Eastern.

Products Used:-


I created an A2 panel of red MFT cardstock and then ink blended using Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink to create a focal point.  I used Kuretake Starry Colors watercolor paint to splash in some metallic gold snow, adding to the luxuriant feeling warm background.

I used the Snow Drifts Die-namics to create two snow 'hills' and into this I die cut two openings for the candy canes using a small die included in the Chill Holiday Die-namics.   The larger snow hill was glued directly to the background and the smaller one applied with foam tape for dimension.




I stamped the images from Chill Holiday that I would be needing for my project.  I coloured the images with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Red - R89, R39, R29
Green - YG17, YG13, YG01, T4, T3, T2, T0
Bears - C3, C1, C00
Blushes - RV14, RV42, R11
Bough - E44, E43 (plus green Stickles glitter).

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and then the images were die cut and applied with foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment to the speech bubble die cut but trimmed off the little 'wing-ding' piece and applied with foam tape.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.












No comments:

Post a Comment