Sunday, June 5, 2022

My Favorite Things - June Release Countdown Day 2

The June release from My Favorite Things is available for purchase at 10am Eastern on June 7th!  Perhaps you'll pick up the stamp set I'm revealing today?   This is Best Beach Friends.  Read on for all the details.




Here are the products used in the making of this card:-


An A2 panel was created from the Rainbow Grid Paper Pad and adhered to my card base.   A second, smaller panel was created from white cardstock and I used the Pastures Ponds & Pools Stencil to create a little island and then I used the Classic Edges Stencil to create some little waves around that island.

The sentiment was stamped and the panel backed with white craft foam and adhered to the grid background.




I stamped the images from the Best Beach Friends stamp set and coloured them with the following Copic markers:-

Cats - T6, T5, T4, T3, T2, T1, T0
Cheeks - R05, R22, R21, R00
Reds - R08, R05, R22, R21, R00
Yellows - Y19, Y15, Y06
Blues - B93, B91, B0000
Browns - E87, E44, E43, E42
Greens - G02, Y13, YG01

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and then all images die cut and applied to the background with dimensional foam tape.

Card complete!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment