Saturday, June 4, 2022

My Favorite Things - June Countdown Day 3

Welcome to Countdown Day 3 to the June 7th release by My Favorite Things at 10am Eastern.   Today I'm revealing the new YOUnicorn stamp set.




To make this card I used the following products:-


A panel was stencil ink blended with Distress Oxide Ink in Spun Sugar to create a subtle cloudy backdrop.   This was applied to a panel of Princess Pink cardstock and attached to my card base.

I die cut several pastel colours of MFT Prestige cardstock using the new Stitched Tall Rainbow Die-namics and adhered the rainbow to my cloud background.

Over this I layered two white die cuts made using the Rolling Clouds Die-namics and the sentiment was stamped on the lower piece and then I attached them popped up on some foam tape for some dimension.




I stamped and coloured one of the unicorns from the YOUnicorn stamp set.   Here are the Copic colours used:-

Unicorn Body - W1, W0, W00, RV000, RV0000
Blush - R21, R20, R00
Mane  - E51, E50
Saddle - BG11, RV00, E51

I also stamped the flower several times and just added a little yellow the centre of each.  Everything was die cut and applied directly in the case of the flowers or on foam tape for the unicorn.

Sparkling clear sequins completed the card.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.






No comments:

Post a Comment