Tuesday, May 31, 2022

My Favorite Things - Jungle Fun

Hi!  I was keen to get  to play with the Jungle Fun stamp set by My Favorite Things before the end of the month, these pandas are just too cute to go unused!




Products used in this card:-


I ink blended the smaller white panel with Distress Oxide Ink in Salvaged Patina and stamped the sentiment.   I stamped and coloured the elements I was using from Jungle Fun and coloured them.




I used the following Copic markers:-

Palm Trees - E87, E44, E43, E42, YG13, YG03, YG01
Sun - Y38, Y19, Y15, Y13
Pandas - T6, T5, T4, T3, T2, T0, R21, R20, R00

A white gel pen highlighted some points and elements were die cut and applied with foam tape to create a scene.

The decorative panel was backed with white craft foam and applied to the gingham panel and the card was assembled.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.






No comments:

Post a Comment