Thursday, June 2, 2022

My Favorite Things - June Release Countdown Day 5

It's time to start the big countdown to the next big release by My Favorite Things which will be available for purchase on June 7th at 10am Eastern.    For my first card I'm working with the new Stacey Yacula illustrated stamp set.   Keep reading for all the details.




Here are the products used in this project:-



The ponds were created with the stencil and by ink blending Speckled Egg Distress Ink

I then stamped the images I'd be using from the stamp set and coloured them with Copic markers:-

Greens - YG41, YG11, G20
Fox - E15, E13, E11
Hedgehog - E44, E43
Pink Life Vests - R21, R20, R00
Oar - E42, E51
Mouse - T3, T2, T0
Sign - E44, E43, E42





Images were die cut using the coordinating die-namics and applied to the scene with foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment on a skinny strip and applied that.  I highlighted a few points with a white gel pen and a few small sparkling clear sequins completed the card.   I layered up my created panels and attached them to my card base.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.












No comments:

Post a Comment