Monday, February 28, 2022

My Favorite Things - Tweet Greetings Card Kit


I wanted to squeeze in a third card this month using the new Tweet Greetings card kit which you may have treated yourself to this month.   If you didn't, perhaps my inspiration card today will push you over the edge and you'll buy it.




No colouring on this card, it is all die cutting.   The card uses:-

Tweet Greetings card kit




I chose pattern paper from the pad included in the kit and layered a panel over an A2 kraft cardstock panel.  I built some nice dimension with green cardstock from MFT using the Grassy Fields dies together with the adorable picket fence from the kit.  All of this was layered up with foam tape.

Birds Of A Feather is one of the included die sets in the release and I used various colours of MFT cardstock to die cut the flowers, swing/hoop and bird.

I glued all the little bits together and mounted them on the card.    These little elements are perfect way to use up little scraps - I keep all my little scraps for such things!

A few points were highlighted with a white gel pen to make them pop a bit more and the card was then complete.



Visit the MFT You Tube Channel for more card kit inspiration.  Happy crafting!












No comments:

Post a Comment