Saturday, February 26, 2022

My Favorite Things - A Little Somethin' Somethin'

Today I have sweet new card for MFT stamps featuring the Tiddly Inks illustrated stamp set 'A Little Somethin' Somethin'.




This card also uses:-


I ink blended a background panel for sky and grass and used Copic markers and a gel pen to add interest to the grass area.

Over this I layered a Poppin' Pink panel created using the dies listed above.   This was applied with foam tape for dimension.




I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from the stamp set and heat embossed in white.   I applied this with foam tape.

I stamped the sweet little girl and coloured her with the following Copic markers:-

Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Hair - E44, E42, E50
Dress - G02, YG41, G40
Boots -  E44, E43, E42, E1
Card - B00, B000, B0000, RV02, RV04

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and she was added to the scene with foam tape.




A few sparkling clear sequins completed the scene.


Thanks for stopping by today and as ever a friendly reminder that the MFT You Tube Channel is an amazing resource for endless inspiration, how-to videos and product reveals.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment