Saturday, January 8, 2022

My Favorite Things January Release - Countdown Day 3

Welcome to Countdown Day 3 to the January 11th new release from My Favorite Things!   My card today features the new Tiddly Inks illustrated stamp set called Sweet Honey Bee which has coordinating die-namics.   Also used in this project - Micro Cloud Edges Stencil and Grassy Edges Stencil




To create this card I first did some super soft stencil ink blending using the two stencils mentioned above.  I then stamped the sentiment to the grass area.

I stamped the adorable little girl in her bee costume and the other images and used Copic markers to colour them:-

Girl Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, R00, R20, R21
Hair - E51, E43, E44
Costume - B000, W5, W4, W3, W2, E51, YR20, E000
Flowers -  RV06, RV04

Images were die cut, backed with foam tape, arranged and adhered.  A few clear sequins were the finishing touch!



Take a moment to visit the MFT Blog today for more inspiration.   Be sure to leave a comment to be entered to win a gift voucher!   Thanks for stopping by today and as always you can find more ideas and inspiration on the My Favorite Things You Tube Channel!









No comments:

Post a Comment