Sunday, January 9, 2022

My Favorite Things January Release - Countdown Day 2

It's Countdown Day 2 to the My Favorite Things January 11th release and today I'm previewing the new Giant Love Die-Namics and All Kinds Of Love stamp set and Say Anything Stencil.  I also borrowed a couple of words from Straight From The Heart which was previewed by the Design Team on Countdown Day 1.





I used pastel Distress Oxide Inks to stencil ink blend the speech bubbles and then stamped the fun sentiments that fit within them.   This panel was backed with craft foam and applied to an A7 panel of Princess Pink cardstock which in turn was adhered to my card base.


The Giant Love die was die cut 3 times from Princess Pink then once again from Silver Shine cardstock and lastly a final die cut using silver sparkle cardstock.  I stacked and glued and the final layer was offset to reveal the shiny layer underneath.

Last but not least I stamped the 'I Just' and 'You' from Straight From the Heart using black ink and fussy cut and applied with foam tape.




Be sure and visit MFT's Blog today and see what else is new and also make sure to leave a comment to put yourself in the running for a gift voucher!   Thanks for stopping by today and as always you can find more ideas and inspiration on the My Favorite Things You Tube Channel!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment