Saturday, August 14, 2021

My Favorite Things - August Vault Release Countdown Day 3

On August 17th My Favorite Things is releasing many more of the beloved Birdie Brown stamp sets from the Vault.  My card today features Merry Christmoose ... I adore this stamp set.   Read on for the details.








The card was started by ink blending an A2 panel using Stormy Sky Distress Oxide Ink to create a soft focal point.  I stamped the sentiment from the set then used Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics to die cut a second panel which I layered over the first and glued down.




The images were stamped and I used Copic markers to colour them.  Here is my colour palette:-

Moose and Pot - E44, E43, E42, E41
Sweater - V95, V93, RV95
Blues - B97, B95, B93, B91
Greys - W3, W2, W1

I die cut all of the elements.




Time to get the sparkle out!   For the Christmas Tree and the glittered heart on the pillow I used Stickles in Pink Taffeta.   Once dry I backed the elements with foam tape and applied.   A few points were highlighted with a white gel pen and I glued the panel to a card base and then my card was complete!

I'll be back tomorrow with another vault release card so I hope you return for that.  Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Every year as a kid I would wake up before my parents. The rule was I had to wait and not touch the gifts until they woke up and had coffee. So I would sit under the tree, look at the lights and listen quietly to Christmas music. This card reminds me of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors! Such a great clean and simple design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors! Such a great clean and simple design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with this cutie as soon as I saw your card! Thank you for including your copic colors. Such an adorable card, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet card!!! I myself, do what the moose is doing. Coco in front of a lit tree. Awwwww. Love it!

    ReplyDelete