Tuesday, August 10, 2021

My Favorite Things August Release Day - MFT & Friends

Hello Friends!   You are now able to purchase all the new and wonderful products from My Favorite Things August release.   My card today features 'Pin It' illustrated by Pure Innocence for a sweet CAS card.






I used the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX die-namics to create a white panel which was then softly stencilled using the new Slimline English Brick Wall Stencil and Antique Linen Distress Oxide Ink. I then popped the panel in my Misti and stamped the sentiment.




I stamped the images from this small stamp set and coloured them with Copic markers.   Here is my colour palette:-

Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Hair - E44, E42
Dress - RV69, RV17, RV55
Shoes  - T7, T6, T4
Donkey Picture - T5, T4, T3, T1, B00, BG000, YG01, YG03

These elements were die cut and backed with foam tape and applied.



To finish things up I highlighted a few points with a white gel pen then backed the decorative panel with white craft foam and applied it to an A2 panel of Ripe Raspberry Prestige Cardstock which was glued to my card base.   A few sparkling clear sequins were the finishing touch.  Card complete!

Check out all the inspiration over on the MFT Blog today and get shopping!

Happy crafting!










31 comments:

  1. I love this image, and you have colored it so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Thanks for sharing…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Thanks for sharing…

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, adorable little girl and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable! I LOVE her little pink dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enhanced background with brick wall and sceney around the donkey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The stamps are cute and the scene is fun but I gotta give some love to that background too. The way the bricks fade out at the top and bottom is just really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card. The coloring is very nice. This August release is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww . . . this is so sweet! Love the hot pink.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of the extra Details you added to this card, including the stitching on her cute little dress.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marisela Delgado said: So cute! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute. Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Love the soft, faded background.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This pin the tail scene is precious! I love the traditional party theme.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a darling card! I love her pink dress!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable birthday scene with the pin the tail on the donkey.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great color combination. Nice use on the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a sweet card! Memories of my daughter at her birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card...I just loved that Raspberry Cardstock in the base !!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the pink! And the subtle brick background!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the pink! And the subtle brick background!

    ReplyDelete