Saturday, August 7, 2021

My Favorite Things - August Release Countdown Day 3

We've reached the halfway point today of the Countdown to My Favorite Things August release going live on 10th at 10am EST.   My card today reveals a new Tiddly Inks illustrated stamp set called Smell The Cake.







To create this card I first created a background panel of patterned cardstock from the Perfect Plaid 6 x 6 Paper Pad.    This was attached to my card base.

Next, I created a white stitched edge panel using Stitched Rectangles STAX Die-namics Set 2.   I masked off a portion and ink blended using Distress Oxide in Spun Sugar and stamped the sentiment.  The panel was backed with white craft foam and glued to the patterned panel on the card base.



I stamped my images from Smell The Cake  and coloured with Copic markers.   Here is my colour palette:-

Oranges - RY09, YR04, Y38
Yellows - Y17, Y15, Y06
Pinks - RV63, RV02, RV10
Greys - W4, W3, W2, W1
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Cheeks R00, R20, R21
Hair E44, Y28, Y26, Y21, E30

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen then I die-cut using the coordinating die-namics.

Each image was backed with foam tape and adhered to my background panel.




To complete the card I just added a few sparkling clear sequins.

Please leave me your lovely comments and questions and then visit the MFT Blog today to see more inspiration and see other products being revealed.   Commenting might win you a $75 gift voucher!!

Happy crafting and hopefully I'll see you back here tomorrow for the next Countdown reveals.








3 comments:

  1. This stamp set is so cute. Your card looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I really like your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed with you hair technique. Love it!

    ReplyDelete