Monday, July 19, 2021

My Favorite Things - Miss Tiina Countdown Day 1

Hi!  My Favorite Things is very happy to announce that the Miss Tiina product line is once again going to be available.   Today is our one countdown day and the release goes live tomorrow July 20th at 10am.








To create this sweet simple card I used the fabulous Full Sun Die-namics and die cut a panel of Copic friendly cardstock.   I coloured the sun using Copic markers in Y17, Y15, Y06, Y04, Y02.

I created a panel using the A2 Stitched Rectangles Die-namics I used the Drifts & Hills and Mini Cloud Edge Stencils together with Distress Oxides in Tumbled Glass and Spun Sugar to create the background.





I popped the panel in my Misti and stamped the sentiment from 'I Love You More'  and then the panel was backed with white craft foam and adhered to patterned paper from Gift Wrap 6 x 6 Paper Pad which was in turn adhered directly to my card base.




I backed the 'Full Sun' with foam tape and applied it to the scene and a few sparkling clear sequins completed the card.

Happy crafting everyone and come back tomorrow for more inspiration for this Miss Tiina release.






4 comments:

  1. Love the gradient coloring on the sun and those soft pastel clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sunshine... love that new plaid paper and your fluffy clouds. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did your clouds in both blue and a touch of pink. And these new plaids are to die for....can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! The sun looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete