Monday, July 6, 2020

Field Mice - Hello Bluebird Stamps

I'm back with a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps.  This card combines the adorable Field Mice stamp set along with the blossom branch from Picked For You, the background is the Pathway stamp set which I altered to my needs and it is framed out with the Gallery Frame #1 die.



To create this card I stamped the pathway stamp, removing the ink before stamping to the parts I didn't want an image from.  I used Simon Says Stamp in Fog for stamping, it is a very pale gray that just disappears for no line Copic colouring.   I  Copic coloured this portion of the scene and then ink blended the sky using Distress Oxide Inks in Tumbled Glass and a little Peacock Feathers.



On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped the blossom branch from Picked For you about 12 times using the same Fog ink mentioned above.  Again I Copic coloured these images and die cut them all and proceeded to layer them into the scene to build cherry blossom trees, adhering as I went.

I stamped the two joyfully skipping mice from Field Mice  using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and coloured them with Copics, backed them with foam tape and adhered them as the focal point.



To finish up the scene I backed the frame die cut with foam tape and attached it and I stamped the sentiment from Garden Friends to a strip of cardstock and applied the same way.

A few points were highlighted with a white gel pen and I decided against any further embellishment for this project.

I appreciate you stopping by today, happy crafting.

Nicky x


No comments:

Post a Comment