Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Fly A Kite - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hello, thanks for coming by the blog today to read about my latest card for Hello Bluebird Stamps that features the Fly A Kite stamp set and also the background image from Storybook Friends.



To create this card I first stamped the background image from Storybook Friends on to Bristol Smooth cardstock.   I watercolour painted using Kuretake Zigs and then I placed a layer of vellum over the scene to softly diffuse it and it gives a more dimensional look.   The panel was attached to a 110lb white cardstock base and set to one side.



On Bristol Smooth I stamped the images from Fly A Kite and watercolour painted using Kuretake Zigs.  Images were die cut and backed with foam tape and applied to the scene.

The frame was die cut using the Gallery Frame #4 Die, backed with foam tape and applied and the sentiment was also stamped and adhered with foam tape.



To finish the card I grabbed pink and white  gels pens and dotted in 'flowers' and I applied a few sparkling clear sequins as a final embellishment.

Thank you for stopping by to read and happy crafting!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment