Saturday, February 15, 2020

A Thank You Card for Purple Onion Designs

Hello friends!  To create this card today for Purple Onion Designs I grabbed a heart design stencil from my stash, this one happens to be by Simon Says Stamp.  I brushed on Picked Raspberry Distress Ink for a softly stencilled look.  This panel was die cut with a wonky stitched edge that is slightly smaller than A2, it was backed with white craft foam and applied to a sturdy 110lb white cardstock base.



On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped the two images from The Sweetest Day collection as illustrated by Stacey Yacula for Purple Onion.  I coloured the images with Copic markers then fussy cut, backed them with foam tape and applied.



Really quite a quick and simple card to say thank you!

Happy crafting!

Nicky x







1 comment: