Sunday, November 10, 2019

Woodland Hearth - Miss Ink Stamps

I have a new card for the Miss Ink Stamps new release.   This is a pretty stamp set called Woodland Hearth.



I stamped the main background image using Memento Ink onto Copic friendly cardstock.  I stamped the additional three bunnies on more cardstock.

I coloured the main image panel using entirely Copic markers.



I coloured up the three bunnies then fussy cut them and backed them with foam tape and applied them to the scene.  I created shadows in the scene again using Copic markers.



The sentiment from Woodland Hearth was stamped with Versamark Ink and heat embossed in silver.

The panel was attached to a 110lb white cardstock base.



Starting from the top of the panel and slowly working my way down I added the snow using a white gel pen and the final touch was the application of a few sparkling clear sequins for accents.

I'll be back with an other card for Miss Ink on the 12th.  Hope to see you then.  Happy crafting!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment