Sunday, October 27, 2019

O Christmas Tree - Hello Bluebird Stamps

We've landed on Day 3 of Previews for Hello Bluebird Stamps and my card today spotlights O Christmas Tree a truly lovely stamp set that comes with coordinating dies of course.  Also used here is the new Winter Woods Overlay Die.



To make this card I ink blended smooth white cardstock with  Distress Oxides in Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot.   I used my Kuretake Starry Colors watercolour paints in shade White Gold and splattered silvery snowy into the scene.

I die cut a simple snow hill using the Hill and Dale  die and adhered it to the background.



I grabbed some silver glitter cardstock from my stash and die cut the Winter Woods Overlay Die, backed it with foam tape and applied it to the panel which in turn was applied to a 110lb white cardstock base.

On Copic friendly smooth cardstock I stamped my images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  Copic coloured them all and added some white accents with a Uni-ball Signo white gel pen.   I adhered them with more foam tape.



I decided to go sentiment free on the outside face of this card but a simple one strip skinny sentiment would look lovely centred over the scene popped up on the overlapping trees above their heads.

Happy crafting everybody and I will be back tomorrow - RELEASE DAY - with a final Preview card that I don't think you'll want to miss!

Nicky x


No comments:

Post a Comment