Saturday, August 3, 2019

Willa & Chloe - Purple Onion Designs

I have a sweet little card to share with you today using cute little Willa and Chloe as illustrated by Stacey Yacula for Purple Onion Designs.



I used a stencil in my collection and Distress Ink in Ice Spruce to create the background and then applied this panel to the card base.  I die cut a simple stitched frame by Lawn Fawn using a pale gray cardstock, backed it with dimensional foam tape and applied it.  I set this aside for a few minutes.



I stamped the bunnies with Memento Ink in black and used the following Copics to colour them:-

E40, E42, E43 and E71
R00, R20 and R02
BG0000, BG10 and G00



I fussy cut the bunnies, backed them with foam tape and applied them to the background.

The sentiment is from the Sweet Occasions Sentiment Set and I stamped it onto a die cut sentiment strip in the same gray as the frame, backed it with foam and adhered underneath the bunnies.



I wanted to keep this card super CAS and simply finished the card by highlighting a few points with a white gel pen and adding a few sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.

Happy crafting!

Nicky x


No comments:

Post a Comment