Friday, July 26, 2019

Halloween Party with the Cozy Plaid Background - Hello Bluebird Stamps

BOO!  I'm back with a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps that features the Cozy Plaid background stamp.   Hello Bluebird are having a Background Bash and 6 new background stamps are being launched and old favourites are restocked.   This card also features images from Halloween Party and I've used the Grassy Knoll die the Gallery Frame #1 Die  and the Oliver Alpha Die.



I stamped a background panel with the Cozy Plaid stamp and using Memento Ink in Tangelo.   I die cut white cardstock with the Gallery Frame #1 die, I backed it with foam tape and applied it to the panel.  I die cut a piece of cardstock with the Grassy Knoll die, I ink blended it with Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide and splashed it up with the same and also Wilted Violet.  I backed it with a little piece of foam tape and curved it and tucked it behind the frame.



The letters for the BOO sentiment were die cut 3 times over from black cardstock.  Each letter was adhered to the next in stacks and then they were adhered to the plaid background.

On watercolour cardstock I stamped my images from Halloween Friends using Archival Ink in Black.  I watercolour painted the images using the following Kuretake Zigs - Orange, Scarlet Red, Light Gray, Natural Gray, Light Pink, Olive Green and Violet.  Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and they were backed with either one or two layers of foam tape and applied to the scene.



To finish up I applied the decorative panel to a sturdy 110lb white cardstock base and then I simply embellished with a few Sparkling Clear Sequins by Pretty Pink Posh - finally I adhered a pair of google eyes because they fit perfectly with the expression on the raccoon's face!

Happy crafting!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment