Friday, July 12, 2019

Banner Buddies - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hi!  I have a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps today, that uses Banner Buddies, the frame is the Gallery Frame #3 Die and also used here is the Grassy Knoll Die.



This card starts with a panel of white cardstock that I softly ink blended using Distress Ink in Spiced Marmalade.   I then die cut the grass using the Grassy Knoll die and ink blended that softly using Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass and applied it to the background.

Next, I die cut the Gallery Frame 3 Die from white cardstock, I used only the outer frame for this project and kept the inner die cuts for a future project.  The frame was backed with dimensional foam tape and applied.


The sentiment was stamped using Ranger Archival Ink in Potting Soil and on Strathmore Bristol Smooth I stamped my images with the same ink and watercolour painted them using the following colour palette - Kuretake Zigs in Oatmeal, Mid Gray, Light Gray, Fl. Green, Light Pink and Orange.  I also used a Tombow ABT in shade 451.

All images were die cut, points were highlighted with a white gel pen then backed with foam tape and applied to the scene.


The simple finishing touch was to apply some jewel embellishments by Pretty Pink Posh and with that - another card was complete!

Happy crafting and I'll be back with another card before you know it!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment