Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Sunny Meadow Fair - Purple Onion Designs New Release

I'm so very excited to be sharing this card today which is made using a whole new theme release illustrated by Stacey Yacula for Purple Onion Designs.  It's a big release and it is called Sunny Meadow Fair.



You can buy the whole release HERE at a 30% discount but only for the first two weeks it is offered for sale starting from today.  There are 24 stamps and 30 images and will be $108.  My card today uses the Fairgrounds Background and the two characters at the front are Billy The Goat and Clown (Bunny Clown).

I stamped the Fairgrounds Background using Ranger Archival Ink in Potting Soil onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock.  I stamped the Bunny Clown and Goat the same way.



I watercolour painted my images using the following  - Tombow ABT in 723 and Kuretake Zigs in Light Green, Orange, Oatmeal, Green Gray, Bright Yellow and Light Blue.  Points were highlighted with a white gel pen.  The two characters were fussy cut, backed with dimensional foam tape and adhered to the scenic background which in turn was adhered to a 110lb white cardstock base.

To finish off the card I die cut a skinny frame using a pretty blue cardstock called Sno Cone by MFT Stamps.  I also used a little strip of the same cardstock and using Versamark Ink I stamped the Hooray! sentiment and heat embossed with a light pink opaque embossing powder from Wow!



Both the frame and sentiment were backed with dimensional foam tape and added to the card.  Last by not least a few sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh were glued using Ranger Multi Medium Matte glue.

Card complete!

I made several cards for this wonderful new release and will be back very soon with another.

Thanks for coming by to read today.

Nicky x




No comments:

Post a Comment