Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Fireside - Avery Elle

Hi!  I'm happy to be sharing a card I made using 'Fireside' the wonderful new stamp set from Avery Elle.



I stamped out all of my images onto Bristol Smooth cardstock using Ranger Archival Ink in Potting Soil.  I watercolour painted them using my Kuretake Zigs and then used a Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen to highlight some spots and to make patterns on the individual stockings.



I took an A2 panel of Bristol Smooth and ink blended it with Distress Inks in Spun Sugar and Antique Linen and applied the painted elements with varying amounts of dimensional foam tape.



Finally I put the panel into my Misti and I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink and heat embossed in gold.  I attached my panel to the 110lb white cardstock base.  Card complete!

Thanks for stopping by to read today, see you soon!

Nicky x

Products Used:-

Fireside

No comments:

Post a Comment