Monday, April 16, 2018

Birthday Friends by Pretty Pink Posh

Hey everyone, just swinging by to share my latest card for Pretty Pink Posh.  I made this simply for the joy of it and Birthday Friends is one of my top favourites of all the stamp sets so far released by PPP.



In brief the card starts with a 110lb Neenah cardstock base.  Upon this is layered a panel of Insulation Pink from MFT Stamps and then a smaller panel of Strathmore Bristol Smooth which I ink blended softly in ombré style using Distress Ink and then added some paint splashes of the same colour.  I die cut and applied the 'ground', there is a glittered silver panel behind the Insulation Pink panel.



On more Bristol Smooth I stamped the children, their hats, balloons, cakes and gifts and hand painted them with Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I highlighted some points with a Uni-ball Signo white pen and then adhered everything into position using varying depths of Scotch dimensional foam tape.  Each party hat was adorned with a tiny pompom and I used some of the gorgeous 'jewels' by Pretty Pink Posh to add that necessary sparkle and movement that I love to incorporate into most of my projects.

The sentiment was stamped with Archival Ink and that completed this little project which I hope you have enjoyed.  Here's one last look .....



Until the next time, thanks for stopping by to read!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment