Friday, October 9, 2026

Simon Says Stamp - Sending Cheer - Blog Hop Day ONE!



Hello friends, thank you for hopping along with us on this Day One of a two day blog hop celebrating the 'Sending Cheer' brand new release from Simon Says Stamp.  I'm sure you didn't miss the free with purchase Hedge Hugs 3 x 4 stamp set offer on the graphic above, available while stocks last.  Here's a handy link to the entire brand new release, one click and you're THERE!

Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 coupon to every stop on the hop so be sure to leave a comment after finishing reading my post.  Simon Says Stamp will choose the winners and they will post it on their blog where you can find out how to redeem your prize.  Good luck!

You will find the Hop Order list at the bottom of this post.

Now to the details on my card today. I have used the following list of brand new products:-

Joyful Snowman

Starlet Snowflake

Scandi Sweater Stencil

Christmastime EZ Strips

I used the lovely Scandi Sweater Stencil together with Distress Oxide Inks in Bundled Sage, Spun Sugar and Festive Berries to stencil the design.




I applied the stencilled panel to my card base and then I took some white cardstock and die cut the Starlet Snowflake a couple of times and applied portions of each snowflake to the outer edges of the background panel and I trimmed off the excess and framed it out in pink using using Simon's A2 Rectangles die which cuts these delicate frames.




I die cut the Joyful Snowman parts mostly from white cardstock but with the hat I used two shades of grey and some sparkling silver cardstock for the hat band.  All other parts cut from white were ink blended.  I used Bundled Sage very sparingly on his body and Festive Berries for his scarf.  The Poinsettia adorning his hat was Festive Berries and Spun Sugar.  I glued all the parts together and added him to the background popped up on dimensional foam tape.




For the finishing touches, I blushed the snowman's cheeks and highlighted areas with a white gel pen.  I then chose my sentiment from the Christmastime EZ Strips and added them at playful angles with foam tape and with that ... this card was complete!

Thanks for hopping along, here is the hop order list:-









49 comments:

  1. Sweet snowman! Thank you for sharing your creativity. mdellen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card SO much! This is my kind of "Mixed Media!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your snowman card. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Joyful snowman! so cute so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your background and that snowman ⛄️ is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a perfect holiday card because it can be used for people who don't celebrate Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is adorable. I love the new little Snowman die, he's so sweet and he looks right at home being the focal point of your card. The new Scandi Sweater stencils made for a wonderful background for Mr. Snowman. I especially love the way you added the snowflake die cuts to add depth & dimension, the frame was a great finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors you chose. The snowman is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! This is so cute. I LOVE the stenciling with soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable! LOVE the soft colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That color scheme is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't tell you how much I LOVE this card!! The soft colors (great alternative to customary Christmas time colors) along with the adorable snowman make it a stand-out! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute card; love the soft colors and the darling snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cannot get enough of this snowman! He is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable snowbaby! I love pink holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you used the Scandi stencil and the snowman together!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG this is DARLING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very sweet card. Love the snowman

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the colors you chose! Non-traditional but still screams Holiday Season!!!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This snowman caught my eye, so cute! Your card is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the coloring choice so pastel

    ReplyDelete
  23. This snowman is PRECIOUS! I LOVE the colors and cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is SO CUTE! I love the colors!
    (I'm logged into Google, but I'm not given the option to use it in the comment. My name is Tonia)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your choice of Christmas colors! Pink and this shade of green is pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is ADORABLE! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You made me want this adorable snowman die!

    ReplyDelete
  28. With that pretty pink frame surrounding your snowman scene, your card is ready to be part of the Christmas decor. I love using non-traditional colors for Christmas and your color choices are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  29. So pretty! I love the pink in this Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That snowman is peak cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  31. So sweet! Love the cute little snowman

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your pretty background for this adorable snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your snowman card is my fav of all that Heidi showed Friday! I can’t wait to use the stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  34. That snowman!!!! That is absolutely adorable! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such a cute snowman and the pink really adds a nice touch! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Adorable! So swear! Wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great background! Love the color combo and use.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Sweet little snowman and snowflakes. Love all of the accents!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love your colors! So soft and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This snowman is so joyful and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  41. This snowman is so adorable. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is a very cute card. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  43. i can't even that snowman is perfections!

    ReplyDelete
  44. That little snowman is so darn cute. I love the stenciled background.

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a sweet and adorable card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete