Friday, August 23, 2024

Sunny Studio Stamps - 9th Birthday Blog Hop

 








Hello and welcome to my blog where you should have arrived from the blog of Marine Simon before me and of course we're helping to celebrate Sunny Studio Stamps 9th Birthday!  This birthday celebration coincides with the launch of the Fall/Christmas release and you can view all of the wonderful new products HERE.  Before I share with you how I made my card today I wanted to let you know in case you missed it that there have been chances all week to win yourself a $25 gift card.  Please use these links taking you to the information you need to know so that you might win.



**************************************


My card today uses some products from the brand new release and here are links to what I've used to make this project:-





Creating this card was fun, Christmas and Winter themed cards are my absolute favourite to make.  I took a white panel of cardstock and I used a wavy edged die to die cut it 3 times.  I used Distress Oxide Inks in Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar and Black Soot to create the blended portions and then I glued the pieces together on another white A2 panel and then I framed this out using the Fancy Frames Dies, adhering one frame directly to the background and a second one popped up on dimensional foam tape.  Sturdy and dimensional cards are my thing!  Before setting this to one side I quickly dotted in some snow with a white gel pen.




I stamped the new Roly Poly Penguins and coloured them with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Penguins - T9, T6, T5, T3, C3, C1, C0
Blushes - R22, R21, R20, R00
Feet and Beaks - YR09, YR04
Red - R89, R39, R29, R27, R24
White - C3, C1, C0

I die cut using the coordinating dies and adhered them to the background with dimensional foam tape.




To finish the card I used Lipstick Red Ink by The Stamp Market to stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment which I then die cut and applied with more foam tape.   I highlighted the sentiment and points on the penguin images with my white gel pen and then this project was complete.

If you leave a comment on this blogpost, one lucky winner will be selected to win $25.  Winners will be announced on Sunny's own blog on August 30th and will be emailed a shopping code.  Good luck!

Thank you so much for hopping along with me, your next stop on the blog hop is my friend, the talented Hanh Nguyen.

























38 comments:

  1. Incredible cuteness happening all over your card with the Roly Poly Penguins. Thank you for featuring four of them; that just adds to the 'smile-making' factor. Love this!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your roly poly card. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these roly pengies. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dimension

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card, I love the soft colors you used for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a happy card! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your adorable penguin card is so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, these cuties are just darling! I love them all and love your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww really love these Roly Poly penguins! A must have set!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card and i really love these roly poly penguins! A must have set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh. who doesn't love a penguin..so cute...great set

    ReplyDelete
  12. These chubby guys are so cute. I like how you included so many

    ReplyDelete
  13. How I adore those penguins! Fabulous card! I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an adorable card! I really love the white gel pen highlights, especially on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those penguins are my favorite and this card is totally cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I ADORE these penguins!!! Great coloring!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how you did your ink blending! Super sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marisela Delgado said: Super cute card and penguin. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE your card and those Roly Poly Penguins!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable penguin card. I like the framing and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just adore these roly poly penguins, and your coloring is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness, these penguin s are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this card design! These penguins are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your roly poly penguins card is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful blend and coloring! I love the highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorable card with the Roly Poly Penguins! Love the pretty frame and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Who wouldn’t want a card of those adorable penguins?!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love these adorable Roly Poly Penguins. I especially like the little guy with the hot chocolate in his flippers.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This card turned out so adorable. I will never be able to fully express how happy I am to have you part of our team. You inspire me every. single. week. I'm in love...

    ReplyDelete
  30. These little critters make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cute card! The penguins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fun card design with these delightful penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Aww how cute are these Christmas penguins..so fun!

    ReplyDelete