Saturday, June 15, 2019

Punny Farm Pigs and Hay There - Miss Ink Stamps

Hi!  I'm delighted to be guest designing once more for Miss Ink Stamps who have an exciting and seriously cute new release that will be available to buy June 19th.  My card today uses Punny Farm Pigs and Hay There background stamp.



To make this card I first stamped a panel of white cardstock using dark grey Archival Ink by Ranger.  Once I was confident this was dry I ink blended Distress Inks In Tumbled Glass and Cracked Pistachio using Clarity Stencil Brushes.    I die cut the Lawn Fawn frame from coloured cardstock, backed it with foam tape and applied it to the panel which in turn was applied to a 110lb white cardstock base.  I set this to one side.



On Strathmore Bristol Smooth I stamped my images from Punny Farm Pigs using Ranger Archival Ink in Potting Soil.  I fussy cut the images then watercolour painted them using the following Kuretake Zigs - Flesh Colour, Pale Pink, Light Pink, Lemon Yellow, Yellow, Oatmeal, Light Blue and Scarlet Red.  Some points were highlighted with a Uniball Signo White gel pen and then I applied more foam tape to the back and adhered them in position.

The sentiment was stamped on cardstock that matched the frame and applied.



I decided that the only embellishment required was the application of a few sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh, so as to not distract from those adorable piglets!

I really appreciate you coming to read about this card and new release and I hope you support this fun new company by placing an order with them!  I have another project for Miss Ink coming soon, so stay tuned!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment