Monday, October 29, 2018

Little Snowman Agenda - Mama Elephant

Hello!  I treated myself to so many wonderful Mama Elephant goodies recently that I've yet to get to them all due to other card making commitments.  However, this isn't the first time I've played with Little Snowman Agenda as you will know if you follow me.



To make this card I die cut a white cardstock panel and a green cardstock panel using the Grid Window Creative Cuts Die by Mama Elephant.  I kept the negative cuts of the white die cut and set the frame aside for a future card and I kept the positive cut of the green die cut.   I softly ink blended the white parts with Distress Oxide Ink in Spun Sugar and Stamped the lovely sentiment from Merry Greetings because it could not have fit more perfectly into that larger section.   I applied foam tape to the reverse of the green die cut and adhered it to my card base and then applied glue to each negative cut and recessed them carefully in each window opening.



On Copic friendly Neenah cardstock I stamped my images with Memento Ink in black.  I used Copics to colour the snowmen and highlighted a few points with a Uniball Signo White gel pen.  I used Stickles Glitter in 'Crystal' to add a festive touch.   I die cut and applied the snowmen to the windows with more foam tape.  The final touch was the addition of tiny silver micro star 'sequins'.



Another Christmas card completed!!!  I'm getting there!!!  Thank you so much for coming by to read today, see you next time!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment