Saturday, September 21, 2024

Simon Says Stamp & Alex Syberia Design STAMPTEMBER - Close At Heart

 



Today is the turn of Alex Syberia Designs and the Simon Says Stamp #stamptember event which has been ongoing all month long.  Alex Syberia Designs submitted this 'Close At Heart' floral stamp set with some lovely sentiments and here's how I made the card.

I took a panel of white cardstock and stamped the floral image using Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black.  Each time I stamped off the edge of the panel and I kept in mind where I'd want the sentiment to go and which I also stamped.




I coloured the floral images using Copic markers in the following combinations:-

Blooms - BV13, B63, BV31
Foliage - YG67, YG45, YG25

I then used Matcha ink by The Stamp Market and came around the edges and finishing with a soft focal point.  Following this I spattered on some white acrylic paint that I loosened with a drop or two of water and then I die cut the image using the largest die from Good Day Wilted Rectangles Die Set which gives the panel that attractive edge.

I backed the panel with white craft foam and then adhered it to a white A6 panel and then to the card base.




To finish this simple card I added 3 Nuvo Crystal Drops in Gloss - Berry Blue.

Many thanks for coming to learn about this Stamptember card, have a lovely day!









No comments:

Post a Comment