Sunday, June 16, 2024

Lawn Fawn - Veggie Happy

 



I recently carved out some time to play with my Lawn Fawn products and have some cards to share with you over the coming days starting with this one which features their 'Veggie Happy' stamp set and 'Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables Die'.

I die cut an A2 panel of white cardstock using the Stackables Die, I masked off the edges and uses a stencil from my stash along with 'Minty' ink by The Stamp Market to create the grass background.  I used a felt tip pen with a fine tip to add tufts of grass and used a white gel pen to dot the tufts to add subtle flowers.  I removed the mask, backed the panel with white craft foam and applied it to a pattern panel which I then glued to an A6 card base .




I stamped the images from Veggie Happy and coloured with Copic markers.  Here are the combinations I used:-

Red - R05, R22, R21, R20
Green - G07, G02, G12
White - C3, C1
Soil and Bag of Soil - E44, E43, E31, E41
Mice - E55, E31, E41
Blue Dungarees - E95, E93

I die cut using the coordinating dies and applied to the background with foam tape.




I stamped the sentiments on three sentiment strips and applied them with foam tape at playful angles.

Card done!  I'll be back in a couple of days with something new.









No comments:

Post a Comment