Friday, April 19, 2024

My Favorite Things - You Rescued Me

 





Today I'm sharing my final card for the March release by MFT Stamps for which I was overseas for but am now all caught up!  Here's what I used to make this mini card:-

You Rescued Me
You Rescued Me Die-namics
Stitched Eyelet Lace Circle Die-namics

There's something so sweet and pleasing about a mini card and to create this one I die cut sturdy white cardstock twice using the Lace Circle Die-namics.  I scored the top of one of the die cuts and then added scor-pal tape to the tiny section I'd created and adhered it to the other die cut circle.

I grabbed some pastel Distress Oxide Inks and a small blended tool and softly blended a little rainbow of colour along a masked line which I then removed the tape from.   I popped the card in my Misti and stamped the sentiment.




I stamped the images from You Rescued Me illustrated by Jenoblade.  For this I used Memento Ink in my favourite shade of Rich Cocoa.  I coloured the images using the following Copic marker combinations:-

Pup (left) - E37, E99, E15, E13, E11, C3, C1, C0
Pup (right) - E50, E51, T2, T1
Basket - E37, E99, E13, E11
Pink - R22, R20, R00
Bone - E44, E42, E41

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and I added polka dots to the basket and I die cut using the coordinating Die-namics.




The images were applied to the background using dimensional foam tape and a few sparkling clear sequins completed the scene.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














No comments:

Post a Comment