Saturday, April 13, 2024

My Favorite Things - Ear For You

 





Hi!  Today I'm working with the newest Yuzu Illustration stamp set from MFT's March release, here's what I've used:-

Ear For You
Ear For You Die-namics
Stitched High/Low Strip Die-namics
Darling Dragons
Darling Dragons Die-namics

I took two panels of sturdy white cardstock in A2 size.  I used the Stitched Die-namics and die cut the frame.  I ink blended the negative cuts using  MFT's Sour Apple Ink and Milled Lavender Distress Oxide Ink and added dots and tufts of grass using Copic markers and dotted in flowers using gel pens.   I stamped the sentiment on the small strip and then backed the frame with dimensional foam tape and applied it to the other white A2 panel.  I glued the ink blended pieces through the openings and attached this panel to my card base.




I stamped the elephants from Ear For You together with some smaller elements from Darling Dragons which is another Yuzu Illustration stamp set.  I coloured the images with the following Copic markers:-

Elephants - W6, W5, W3, W2, W1, W0, R83, R81, RV00
Greenery - YG17, YG03
Clouds - BG70, BG90, C1

I highlighted with a white gel pen then die cut using the coordinating Die-namics and then applied everything with foam tape.




For a quick finishing touch I adhered some little pink hearts from my stash of embellishments and with that the card was done.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














No comments:

Post a Comment