Sunday, March 24, 2024

Hello Bluebird Stamps - Word Buddies Jungle

 









Welcome to my blog and a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps featuring a variety of their stamps and dies.  Here's what I've used:-



I created the background scene first.  To do this I die cut the Winter Birch Scene Die from sturdy white cardstock and ink blended the different parts before reassembling it and layering it over a panel where I'd used a cloud stencil from my stash and created a pretty sky.  I used dimensional foam tape whilst reassembling most of the scene die for added interest.

I used the following ink to create the background scene, all from The Stamp Market:-

Sky - Breeze
Grass - Sage and Minty

Tree trunks were ink blended with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink.




I stamped the leafy fronds and koalas from the two image stamp sets listed above and coloured with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Koalas - W5, W3, W2, W1, W0, W00
Blushes - R22, R20, R00
Leaves - YG17, YG13, YG01

I blackened their noses and eyes and highlighted with a white gel pen.   I then die cut the images and applied them to the scene either directly using glue or with more dimensional foam tape.




To finish the card I stamped the sentiment from Typed Everyday and applied the sentiment strip with foam tape.  I decided no other embellishment was needed on this one and so with that I was done.

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back very soon with something new.














No comments:

Post a Comment