Tuesday, October 10, 2023

My Favorite Things - Gingerbread Greetings Card Kit Release Day

 





The Gingerbread Greetings Card Kit by MFT Stamps is now available for purchase!  To celebrate the release I have a second card using the kit.  If you missed my card yesterday, keep scrolling after this post and you'll come to it.

Here's what I've used to make this card:-

A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax Set 1 Die-namics

I took an A2 white panel of cardstock and ink blended it using 'Field Day' ink by MFT.   I splashed on white acrylic paint loosened with a drop of water and then die cut using the Stax Die-namics.  I popped the panel in my Misti and stamped the sentiment a couple of times so that it was a nice and crisp image.  This panel was then adhered to another A2 white panel then to the card base.




I used the new Gingerbread House Die-namics to die cut the different component I'd be needing to create the scene I had in my head.  Some parts of the gingerbread house were ink blended kraft cardstock, I used Tea Dye and Vintage Photo to give it a baked appearance and dotted in some interest with a pen and then glued all of the different components together.  The house was adhered directly and the lollipops and gingerbread me with dimensional tape.




I highlighted a couple of points with a white gel pen and kept this one simple with no further embellishment.  Hope you like this inspiration and create your own!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.
















No comments:

Post a Comment