Wednesday, August 16, 2023

MFT Stamp August Release Spotlight

 




My card today for MFT Stamp's August Release Spotlight features the Jenoblade illustrated stamp set Delightful Halloween.  Read on for the details:-

A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax Set 1 Die-namics

I created an A2 panel of grey cardstock then a second panel of white cardstock which I die cut using the Stax die-namics.  I stamped the haunted house image from the stamp set then masked it off and ink blended with Distress Oxide Ink in Spiced Marmalade.  I removed the mask and then just add a little of the same ink over the same image as if the sky has tinted the building.

I die cut the Trick or Treat sentiment from dark grey cardstock twice and another time from white cardstock and glued in a stack and applied to the background scene.




I stamped the images from the new stamp set with black Memento Ink and coloured with the following Copic colours:-

Ghost - BG10, BG0000, C3, C1
Kitten - E33, E31, E41, E40
Pumpkin - YR09, YR07, YR04, Y38, T7
Bunny Mummy - E44, E31, E41, E40, C1, C0
Fox - E35, E34, E33, E11, C3, C1, C0, T4, T2
Blushes - R22, R21, R20, R00

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen then the images were die cut and added to the scene using dimensional foam tape.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














No comments:

Post a Comment