Saturday, July 8, 2023

Hello Bluebird Stamps - July Release - Little Hugs

 







Friends, the wait is over, Hello Bluebird Stamps have a darling new release which you can buy on July 10th at 7pm MST.  This is day 1 of previews so do come back tomorrow and the next day to see more product reveals.  Here's what I've used to make this card and gift tag duo:-

Little Hugs
Little Hugs Die

I used Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac, Lost Shadow and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks to ink blend the soft background of the main panel.  I backed this panel with a panel of white craft foam and glued it to an A2 panel of white cardstock then to my card based.   I set this to one side.

I die cut the Photo Stack die three times and I also die cut the components I was needing from the Stitched Tag Builder.  I used the same ink combination to ink blend the backgrounds in both of those but added a little suggestion of grass using Hero Arts reactive ink in Fog and Arctic.   I distressed these backgrounds by spritzing on water and water mixed with a dot of white acrylic paint and then assembled the parts.  I glued the three outer frames of the Photo Stack Die together in a stack then to the card base then glued the background with the frame.




I stamped the images from Little Hugs using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa.  I also stamped the blossoming tree limb from the Picked For You stamp set.   Here are my Copic colours:-

Foxes - E33, E11, E21, W3, W1, C3, C1, C00
Bunnies - E31, E41, E40, W3, W1
Blushes - R22, R20, R00

I backed the images with dimensional foam tape and applied to the backgrounds.  I highlighted with a white gel pen.

Last but not least the sentiments.   I die cut using the Love You Words Die 3 times and glued the words in stacks and then to the card and then stamped the mini sentiments on little strips of cardstock and applied with foam tape.

Wooden hearts were the finishing touch!





















5 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love what you’ve made with the new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is super sweet! I can foresee a lot of Mother’s Day cards and a few Valentine’s Day cards for this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! I’m always blown away by your cards…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very kind, I'm happy you like them, thank you!

      Delete