Saturday, June 17, 2023

Purple Onion Designs - Seaside Collection

 



Hello and welcome to my blog and my second of two cards celebrating the launch of Purple Onion Design's brand new release from Stacey Yacula Studio called the Seaside Collection.   Keep scrolling past this post to see the first card I shared two days ago.

I created the background by stamping the ocean waves (a stamp from the collection) using Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink.  I then ink blended using Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide.  Below it I used Squeezed Lemonade and Fossilized Amber and Tea Dye inks to blend the sand.

I splashed with water and then with white acrylic paint mixed with water to distress the background.




I stamped the sentiment using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and then stamped the images from the collection that I was using with the same ink - it's my favourite!

Here are the Copic marker combinations used:-

Squirrel - W6, W5, W4, W3, W2, W1, W0, W00
Raccoon - T6, T5, T4, T3, T2, T1, T0, C00
Red Combo - R05, R08
Turquoise Combo - BG32, W2, W0
Sand and Sandcastle - Y26, YR31, Y32, E00, E50

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen then I fussy cut the images and used a combination of glue and dimensional foam tape to attach them.  I die cut a frame using a simple frame from MFT stamps and framed out the scene by attaching it with dimensional tape.

Last but never least, a few sparkling clear sequins add a glistening accent.

Enjoy shopping the Seaside Collection.  Have fun!












No comments:

Post a Comment