Tuesday, June 13, 2023

My Favorite Things - June Release Day

 




The MFT Stamps June release is now available for purchase and to celebrate I've made this card using products from the release.  Here's what I've used:-

A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax Set 1 Die-namics

I started by creating my different panels.   I used different size dies from the Stax die-namics to create the plaid panel which was glued to a white A2 panel and the card base, then a smaller white panel glued directly followed by an ink blended panel where I also stamped and heat embossed in white using the new Ocean Currents BG stamp.  The ink blending was done with MFT's Cornflower blue ink.   This panel was backed with white craft foam and adhered.





Next, I stamped and coloured the sweet ocean cuties from Oceans Of Fun.  Here are the colours I used that tone with the plaid paper:-

Seahorse - G09, G02, YG41
Starfish - Y19, Y15, Y06
Blowfish - YR07, Y38, Y19, Y32
Pink Fish - RV17, RV09, RV06, C1
Narwhal - B63, BV01, BV00, BV000, C3, C1, C0
Mini Fish - G00, G000
Blushes - R22, R21, R20, R00

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen then I die cut and applied either directly with glue or with dimensional foam tape.

To finish up I die cut the bubbles from the stamp set and glued them in place (fiddly but worth it)!  I also stamped the sentiment on a sentiment strip and applied with more foam tape.  Card done!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.


















No comments:

Post a Comment