Thursday, February 2, 2023

My Favorite Things - Color Challenge CC205

 







Thinking of entering the latest Color Challenge from MFT Stamps?   Well, here are the colours to inspire your latest challenge entry.  The products used in the making of my project include:-


I masked and ink blended a background section using Tropical Teal and Sour Apple inks by MFT.  I splashed the area with water and blotted it up in order to slightly distress the background.  I removed the mask carefully then die cut the panel using Blueprints 27 then backing the panel with white craft foam and mounting it on an A2 panel of Lemon Drop cardstock.




Using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa I stamped the images from Eat Lots of Cake and coloured them with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Elephant - T3, T2, T1, T0, C00
Ducklings - Y15, Y06, Y02, T2, T0, YR07, Y38
Blushes - R21, R20, R00

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen then I die cut the images and applied them with foam tape.  To complete this CAS card I stamped the sentiments on sentiment strips then trimmed them to size, backed with foam tape and applied.  Finally a few white Nuvo drops were added.





Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.












No comments:

Post a Comment