Tuesday, December 13, 2022

My Favorite Things - December Release Day!

 





The December release from MFT Stamps is now available for purchase and I'm sharing a card made using the brand new Stacey Yacula illustrated stamp set Pawsitive Vibes.   Here's what I used in the making of this card:-


I created a mini slimline panel of white cardstock and used the Torn Paper Die-namics to create the interesting edge ..... I figured it looked like the dog chewed it lol!

I ink blended with Distress Oxides to create a soft background and splashed it with water to soften the look further.   I stamped the sentiment in the corner.   I applied this panel to a card base, making sure to trim down the card base so that you couldn't see it behind the 'chewed' edges.




I stamped the images I'd be using from Pawsitive Vibes using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and I coloured the images with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Dog House - C7, C5, C3, C1, C0, C00, E50, E87, E44, E43
Large Dog -  E33, E11, E01, E0000
Dachshund - C3, C1, C0, C00, E74, E71, E70
Pug - T6, T5, T4, T3, E42, E41, E40
Dog Bed - RV25, RV13, T5, T3, T1
Dog Bowl - G00, T3, T2, T1
Tennis Ball - FYG1, C3, C1

I highlighted one or two points with a white gel pen, die cut and adding the images to the background using dimensional foam tape.

I stamped some hearts floating above them and adding a few sparkling clear sequins to complete the scene.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.
















No comments:

Post a Comment